Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Minnesota Vikings have +10000 odds to win the Super Bowl as of December 4.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +750
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Vikings in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Vikings Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Vikings higher (15th-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (18th).
- The Vikings have experienced the 13th-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, dropping from +4000 at the start of the season to +10000.
- The implied probability of the Vikings winning the Super Bowl, based on their +10000 moneyline odds, is 1%.
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota has covered the spread seven times in 12 games.
- The Vikings have seen three of its 12 games hit the over.
- The Vikings have been favored on the moneyline four total times this season. They've finished 2-2 in those games.
- This season, Minnesota has been the underdog six times and won three of those games.
- The Vikings are putting up 350.7 yards per game on offense (10th in NFL), and they rank 13th on defense with 320.3 yards allowed per game.
- The Vikings are putting up 21.9 points per game offensively this year (15th in NFL), and they are giving up 20.2 points per game (eighth) on the other side of the ball.
Vikings Impact Players
- Joshua Dobbs has 13 TD passes and 10 picks in 12 games, completing 64.0% for 2,401 yards (200.1 per game).
- Also, Dobbs has rushed for 400 yards and six scores.
- In the passing game, Jordan Addison has scored seven times, catching 54 balls for 686 yards (57.2 per game).
- T.J. Hockenson has 80 receptions for 786 yards (65.5 per game) and five TDs in 12 games.
- Alexander Mattison has rushed for 594 yards (49.5 per game) and zero TDs in 12 games.
- On defense, Danielle Hunter has helped lead the way with 60 tackles, 18.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and two passes defended in 12 games.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+15000|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+500|
|3||September 24||Chargers||L 28-24||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||W 21-13||+150000|
|5||October 8||Chiefs||L 27-20||+450|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||W 19-13||+75000|
|7||October 23||49ers||W 22-17||+325|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||W 24-10||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||W 31-28||+8000|
|10||November 12||Saints||W 27-19||+10000|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||L 21-20||+10000|
|12||November 27||Bears||L 12-10||+75000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+50000|
|15||December 16||@ Bengals||-||+30000|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+1400|
Odds are current as of December 4 at 5:16 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.