Penn State vs. Michigan State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 24
The No. 11 Penn State Nittany Lions (9-2) and Michigan State Spartans (4-7) clash with the Land Grant Trophy at stake on Friday, November 24, 2023 at Ford Field. The Nittany Lions are double-digit favorites, by 22.5 points. An over/under of 43.5 points has been set for the contest.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the Penn State vs. Michigan State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Penn State vs. Michigan State Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 24, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Ford Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Penn State vs. Michigan State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Penn State Moneyline||Michigan State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Penn State (-22.5)||43.5||-2000||+1000||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Penn State (-22.5)||42.5||-2800||+1160||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 13 Odds
- Ohio State vs Michigan
- Cal vs UCLA
- Kansas vs Cincinnati
- UTSA vs Tulane
- Ole Miss vs Mississippi State
- James Madison vs Coastal Carolina
- Houston vs UCF
- Oregon State vs Oregon
- Memphis vs Temple
- TCU vs Oklahoma
- Texas A&M vs LSU
- BYU vs Oklahoma State
- Texas Tech vs Texas
- Washington State vs Washington
- Arizona vs Arizona State
- Fresno State vs San Diego State
- Iowa vs Nebraska
- West Virginia vs Baylor
- Navy vs SMU
- Florida State vs Florida
- Missouri vs Arkansas
- Miami (FL) vs Boston College
- Kentucky vs Louisville
- Air Force vs Boise State
- Alabama vs Auburn
- Georgia vs Georgia Tech
- Wisconsin vs Minnesota
- Iowa State vs Kansas State
Penn State vs. Michigan State Betting Trends
- Penn State has compiled a 6-3-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Nittany Lions have been favored by 22.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in two of those games.
- Michigan State has covered four times in 10 matchups with a spread this year.
- The Spartans have been an underdog by 22.5 points or more this season twice, and failed to cover both times.
Penn State & Michigan State 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+5000||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|To Win the Big Ten||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.