Nuggets vs. Rockets November 24 Tickets & Start Time
The Houston Rockets (7-6), on Friday, November 24, 2023 at Toyota Center, take on the Denver Nuggets (10-5). The game tips at 8:00 PM ET on Space City Home Network and ALT.
If you're looking to catch this matchup in person, head to Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
Nuggets vs. Rockets Game Information
- Buy Tickets for This Game
- Game Day: Friday, November 24
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Nuggets (-2.5)
- Total: 216.5
- TV: Space City Home Network, ALT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Buy Tickets for Other Nuggets Games
- November 27 at the Clippers
- November 29 at home vs the Rockets
- December 1 at the Suns
- December 2 at the Kings
- November 26 at home vs the Spurs
Nuggets Players to Watch
- Nikola Jokic posts 27.5 points, 8.9 assists and 13.1 boards per contest.
- Aaron Gordon averages 13.9 points, 7.2 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest, shooting 52.1% from the floor.
- Michael Porter Jr. posts 17.1 points, 7.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest, shooting 47.1% from the field and 39.1% from beyond the arc with 3 made treys per contest.
- Reggie Jackson puts up 11.6 points, 2 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest, shooting 47% from the floor and 36.7% from downtown with 1.5 made 3-pointers per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope posts 10.2 points, 1.8 boards and 2.4 assists per game, shooting 44.9% from the floor and 42.4% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game.
Rockets Players to Watch
- Alperen Sengun is putting up 20.2 points, 8.6 rebounds and 5.5 assists per contest. He's also sinking 58.1% of his shots from the floor.
- Fred VanVleet is putting up 16.5 points, 4 rebounds and 8.8 assists per contest. He's draining 38.2% of his shots from the field and 36.9% from beyond the arc, with 3.2 triples per game (10th in NBA).
- Jalen Green gives the Rockets 19.2 points, 4.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game while averaging 0.5 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
- Jabari Smith Jr. is putting up 13 points, 7.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game. He is making 48.9% of his shots from the field and 36.5% from 3-point range, with 1.8 treys per game.
- Dillon Brooks is putting up 13.8 points, 4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. He is sinking 48.5% of his shots from the floor and 45.3% from 3-point range, with 1.8 treys per contest.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nuggets vs. Rockets Stat Comparison
|108.8||Points Allowed Avg.||105.8|
|49.7%||Field Goal %||46.6%|
|36.2%||Three Point %||35.8%|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.