South Dakota State vs. Southern Miss Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest at Reed Green Coliseum has the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (1-4) taking on the Southern Miss Golden Eagles (2-3) at 8:00 PM ET on November 22. Our computer prediction projects a 76-68 victory for South Dakota State, who are favored by our model.
According to our computer prediction, South Dakota State projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup against Southern Miss. The total is currently listed at 140.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
South Dakota State vs. Southern Miss Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- Venue: Reed Green Coliseum
- Line: South Dakota State -2.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): South Dakota State -145, Southern Miss +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Dakota State vs. Southern Miss Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Dakota State 76, Southern Miss 68
Spread & Total Prediction for South Dakota State vs. Southern Miss
- Pick ATS: South Dakota State (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (140.5)
South Dakota State has compiled a 1-2-0 record against the spread this season, while Southern Miss is 0-3-0. In terms of hitting the over, games involving the Jackrabbits are 3-0-0 and the Golden Eagles are 0-2-0. The two teams score an average of 140.6 points per game, 0.1 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Dakota State Performance Insights
- The Jackrabbits have been outscored by 1.2 points per game (scoring 75.4 points per game to rank 185th in college basketball while allowing 76.6 per outing to rank 290th in college basketball) and have a -6 scoring differential overall.
- South Dakota State grabs 32.2 rebounds per game (241st in college basketball) compared to the 33.0 of its opponents.
- South Dakota State hits 1.6 fewer threes per game than the opposition, 8.4 (102nd in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 10.0.
- The Jackrabbits score 94.6 points per 100 possessions (183rd in college basketball), while allowing 96.1 points per 100 possessions (301st in college basketball).
- South Dakota State has lost the turnover battle by 1.4 turnovers per game, committing 12.4 (205th in college basketball play) while forcing 11.0 (264th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.