Lakers vs. Jazz Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 21
The Los Angeles Lakers (8-6) play the Utah Jazz (4-9) as 7.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET on TNT and SportsNet LA.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Lakers vs. Jazz Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT and SportsNet LA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Lakers vs. Jazz Score Prediction
- Prediction: Lakers 119 - Jazz 113
Lakers vs Jazz Additional Info
|Lakers vs Jazz Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Jazz Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats|
|Lakers vs Jazz Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Jazz Player Props|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Jazz|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Lakers vs. Jazz
- Pick ATS: Jazz (+ 7.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Lakers (-6.8)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 232.1
- The Jazz have a 7-6-0 ATS record this season compared to the 5-9-0 mark of the Lakers.
- As a 7.5-point underdog or more in 2023-24, Utah is 1-1 against the spread compared to the 2-1 ATS record Los Angeles racks up as a 7.5-point favorite.
- When it comes to eclipsing the total in 2023-24, Utah and its opponents do it more often (76.9% of the time) than Los Angeles and its opponents (35.7%).
- As a moneyline underdog this season, the Jazz are 2-9, while the Lakers are 7-3 as moneyline favorites.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Lakers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lakers Performance Insights
- Offensively, the Lakers are scoring 111.9 points per game (19th-ranked in league). They are ceding 113.6 points per contest on defense (16th-ranked).
- Los Angeles is pulling down 43.5 boards per game (19th-ranked in NBA) this season, while allowing 45.0 rebounds per contest (22nd-ranked).
- This year, the Lakers rank 19th in the league in assists, putting up 25.5 per game.
- Los Angeles is committing 14.9 turnovers per game (24th-ranked in league). It is forcing 14.0 turnovers per contest (15th-ranked).
- It's been a difficult stretch for the Lakers in terms of threes, as they are tallying just 9.9 made threes per game (worst in NBA) and are draining just 33.8% of their attempted three-pointers (fifth-worst).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Jazz Performance Insights
- The Jazz are ninth in the NBA in points scored (116.8 per game) and fifth-worst in points conceded (122.0).
- Utah is the best team in the NBA in rebounds per game (47.6) and third-best in rebounds conceded (41.0).
- This season the Jazz are ranked eighth in the league in assists at 27.2 per game.
- Utah is the second-worst team in the league in turnovers per game (16.7) and 24th in turnovers forced (12.5).
- In 2023-24, the Jazz are eighth in the league in 3-point makes (14.1 per game) and 10th in 3-point percentage (37.0%).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.