South Dakota State vs. South Carolina Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game between the South Carolina Gamecocks (3-0) and South Dakota State Jackrabbits (2-1) squaring off at Colonial Life Arena has a projected final score of 89-49 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored South Carolina, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:00 PM ET on November 20.
In their most recent outing on Saturday, the Jackrabbits claimed a 55-38 victory over UT Martin.
South Dakota State vs. South Carolina Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network+
South Dakota State vs. South Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Carolina 89, South Dakota State 49
Other Summit Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
South Dakota State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Jackrabbits outscored opponents by 17.7 points per game last season with a +622 scoring differential overall. They put up 78.3 points per game (13th in college basketball) and gave up 60.6 per contest (80th in college basketball).
- South Dakota State scored more in conference action (85.7 points per game) than overall (78.3).
- The Jackrabbits averaged 86.6 points per game at home last season, and 72.4 away.
- In 2022-23, South Dakota State allowed 0.5 more points per game at home (60.6) than away (60.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.