Vikings vs. Broncos Sunday Night Football: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 11
The Denver Broncos (4-5), winners of three straight games, are 3-point favorites against the Minnesota Vikings (6-4), winners of five straight, on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Empower Field at Mile High. An over/under of 41 points has been set for this game.
Before the Broncos take on the Vikings, take a look at their recent betting trends and insights. The Vikings' betting insights and trends can be found in this article before you bet on their matchup with Broncos.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Vikings vs. Broncos Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Denver Moneyline||Minnesota Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Broncos (-3)||41||-150||+125||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Broncos (-3)||41||-146||+124||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 11 Odds
- Click here for Eagles vs Chiefs
- Click here for Jets vs Bills
- Click here for Seahawks vs Rams
- Click here for Titans vs Jaguars
- Click here for Steelers vs Browns
Minnesota vs. Denver Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 8:20 PM ET
- Where: Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado
- TV Info: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Vikings vs. Broncos Betting Insights
- Minnesota has six wins in 10 contests against the spread this year.
- The Vikings' ATS record as 3-point underdogs or greater is 3-1-1.
- There have been three Minnesota games (out of 10) that hit the over this year.
- Denver has posted a 3-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Broncos don't have a win ATS (0-2-1) as a 3-point favorite or greater this season.
- Denver has hit the over in four of its nine games with a set total (44.4%).
Vikings Player Props
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Joshua Dobbs||220.5 (-115)||1.5 (+165)||31.5 (-115)||-||-||-|
|Brandon Powell||-||-||-||-||24.5 (-115)||-|
|Josh Oliver||-||-||-||-||3.5 (-120)||-|
|T.J. Hockenson||-||-||-||-||55.5 (-115)||-|
|K.J. Osborn||-||-||-||-||31.5 (-118)||-|
|Jordan Addison||-||-||-||-||47.5 (-115)||-|
Payouts above are for the "over" bet.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.