Nuggets vs. Cavaliers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Denver Nuggets (9-3) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (6-6) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 216.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nuggets vs. Cavaliers Odds & Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: BSOH and ALT
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nuggets Betting Records & Stats
- In seven games this season, Denver and its opponents have gone over 216.5 combined points.
- Denver's outings this year have an average total of 221.1, 4.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Nuggets have a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- Denver has won nine, or 75%, of the 12 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Denver has a record of 9-2, a 81.8% win rate, when it's favored by -145 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for the Nuggets.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Nuggets vs Cavaliers Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Prediction|
|Nuggets vs Cavaliers Odds/Over/Under|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nuggets vs. Cavaliers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 216.5||% of Games Over 216.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Nuggets Insights & Trends
- Denver has a better record against the spread when playing at home (4-3-0) than it does in road games (1-4-0).
- The 114.1 points per game the Nuggets average are just 2.9 more points than the Cavaliers allow (111.2).
- Denver has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when putting up more than 111.2 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Nuggets vs. Cavaliers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Nuggets vs. Cavaliers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.