How to Watch the South Dakota vs. Western Illinois Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Western Illinois Leathernecks (0-10) and the South Dakota Coyotes (8-2) square off on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Hanson Field in a battle of MVFC opponents.
Western Illinois ranks fifth-worst in scoring offense (13.2 points per game) and worst in scoring defense (46.1 points per game allowed) this year. South Dakota is putting up 328.4 total yards per contest on offense this season (87th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 329.3 total yards per contest (43rd-ranked).
We have more info below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on ESPN+.
South Dakota vs. Western Illinois Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Macomb, Illinois
- Venue: Hanson Field
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- UCLA vs USC
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- SMU vs Memphis
South Dakota vs. Western Illinois Key Statistics
|South Dakota||Western Illinois|
|328.4 (81st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||238.8 (124th)|
|329.3 (47th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||470.2 (125th)|
|134.1 (74th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||49.1 (128th)|
|194.3 (74th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||189.7 (79th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|1 (36th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (67th)|
South Dakota Stats Leaders
- Aidan Bouman leads South Dakota with 1,918 yards on 152-of-222 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- Travis Theis is his team's leading rusher with 148 carries for 697 yards, or 69.7 per game. He's found the end zone five times on the ground, as well.
- Charles Pierre Jr. has racked up 319 yards (on 54 attempts) with four touchdowns.
- Carter Bell paces his team with 646 receiving yards on 37 catches with four touchdowns.
- JJ Galbreath has put together a 504-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He's caught 35 passes on 23 targets.
- Jack Martens' 25 catches (on 25 targets) have netted him 312 yards (31.2 ypg) and one touchdown.
Western Illinois Stats Leaders
- Matt Morrissey has compiled 1,861 yards (186.1 ypg) on 191-of-312 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Ludovick Choquette has 233 rushing yards on 60 carries with three touchdowns.
- Seth Glatz has carried the ball 66 times for 217 yards (21.7 per game).
- Jay Parker has hauled in 53 catches for 428 yards (42.8 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone two times as a receiver.
- Jaylin Jackson has caught 37 passes for 386 yards (38.6 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Donald McKinney's 26 grabs have yielded 357 yards and three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Western Illinois or South Dakota gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.