South Dakota State vs. UT Martin Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game features the UT Martin Skyhawks (0-3) and the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (1-1) clashing at Skyhawk Arena in what should be a competitive matchup, with a projected 61-58 win for UT Martin according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Jackrabbits' last game was a 66-64 loss to Wisconsin on Tuesday.
South Dakota State vs. UT Martin Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Skyhawk Arena in Martin, Tennessee
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
South Dakota State vs. UT Martin Score Prediction
- Prediction: UT Martin 61, South Dakota State 58
Other Summit Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
South Dakota State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Jackrabbits outscored opponents by 17.7 points per game last season with a +622 scoring differential overall. They put up 78.3 points per game (13th in college basketball) and allowed 60.6 per contest (80th in college basketball).
- In conference play, South Dakota State put up more points (85.7 per game) than it did overall (78.3) in 2022-23.
- The Jackrabbits put up more points at home (86.6 per game) than away (72.4) last season.
- At home, South Dakota State allowed 60.6 points per game last season. Away, it allowed 60.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.