How to Watch the Nuggets vs. Pelicans Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 17
The Denver Nuggets (9-2) square off against the New Orleans Pelicans (5-6) on November 17, 2023.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Pelicans and Nuggets, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Nuggets vs. Pelicans Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Nuggets vs Pelicans Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Prediction|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Nuggets Stats Insights
- This season, the Nuggets have a 50.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 4.4% higher than the 46.1% of shots the Pelicans' opponents have knocked down.
- Denver has an 8-1 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.1% from the field.
- The Pelicans are the 16th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Nuggets sit at 12th.
- The Nuggets record 114.5 points per game, only 1.1 fewer points than the 115.6 the Pelicans give up.
- Denver has a 5-0 record when scoring more than 115.6 points.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nuggets Home & Away Comparison
- The Nuggets are putting up 118.6 points per game in home games. When playing on the road, they are averaging 107.3 points per contest.
- Denver is surrendering 107.6 points per game at home. In road games, it is allowing 104.
- Looking at three-point shooting, the Nuggets have played better at home this season, sinking 12.3 three-pointers per game with a 38.2% three-point percentage, compared to 10 threes per game and a 31% three-point percentage on the road.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.