Nuggets vs. Pelicans: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Denver Nuggets (9-2) take on the New Orleans Pelicans (5-6) as 4.5-point favorites on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on BSNO and ALT. The matchup's over/under is 226.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nuggets vs. Pelicans Odds & Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana
- TV: BSNO and ALT
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nuggets Betting Records & Stats
- Denver's games have had a combined total of more than 226.5 points twice this season (in 11 outings).
- The average point total in Denver's matchups this year is 220.7, 5.8 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- So far this season, the Nuggets have compiled a 5-6-0 record against the spread.
- Denver has won nine, or 81.8%, of the 11 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Denver has a record of 8-1, a 88.9% win rate, when it's favored by -190 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The implied probability of a win from the Nuggets, based on the moneyline, is 65.5%.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Nuggets vs Pelicans Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Prediction|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Pelicans|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nuggets vs. Pelicans Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 226.5||% of Games Over 226.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Nuggets Insights & Trends
- Denver has done a better job covering the spread in home games (4-3-0) than it has in road tilts (1-3-0).
- The Nuggets put up 114.5 points per game, just 1.1 fewer points than the 115.6 the Pelicans give up.
- Denver has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when scoring more than 115.6 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Nuggets vs. Pelicans Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Nuggets vs. Pelicans Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.