Nuggets vs. Pelicans Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Denver Nuggets (9-2) square off against the New Orleans Pelicans (5-6) as 4.5-point favorites on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on BSNO and ALT.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Nuggets vs. Pelicans Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSNO and ALT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Venue: Smoothie King Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Nuggets vs. Pelicans Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nuggets 114 - Pelicans 109
Nuggets vs Pelicans Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Pelicans|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Nuggets vs. Pelicans
- Pick ATS: Nuggets (- 4.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Nuggets (-5.3)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 223.7
- In the 2023-24 season, the Nuggets (5-6-0 ATS) and the Pelicans (5-6-0 ATS) have had similar success against the spread.
- Denver covers the spread when it is a 4.5-point favorite or more 44.4% of the time. That's more often than New Orleans covers as an underdog of 4.5 or more (never covered this season).
- When it comes to topping the point total in 2023-24, New Orleans and its opponents are more successful (54.5% of the time) than Denver and its opponents (27.3%).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Nuggets are 9-2, while the Pelicans are 3-4 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Nuggets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets Performance Insights
- The Nuggets own a top-five defense this season, ranking fifth-best in the league with 106.3 points allowed per game. Offensively, they rank 11th with 114.5 points scored per contest.
- Denver is averaging 44.6 boards per game (12th-ranked in NBA) this year, while allowing 42.2 rebounds per contest (10th-ranked).
- The Nuggets have been racking up assists in 2023-24, ranking third-best in the NBA with 29.1 dimes per contest.
- Denver ranks fourth-worst in the NBA with 12.0 forced turnovers per contest. Meanwhile, it is committing 12.4 turnovers per game (seventh-ranked in league).
- With 11.5 three-pointers per game, the Nuggets rank 20th in the NBA. They have a 35.6% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranks 17th in the league.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.