South Dakota State vs. Wisconsin Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Wisconsin Badgers (2-0) and South Dakota State Jackrabbits (1-0) going head to head at Kohl Center has a projected final score of 65-43 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Wisconsin, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will begin at 7:30 PM ET on November 14.
The Jackrabbits' last outing on Monday ended in a 55-42 victory against Arkansas State.
South Dakota State vs. Wisconsin Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Kohl Center in Madison, Wisconsin
South Dakota State vs. Wisconsin Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wisconsin 65, South Dakota State 43
Other Summit Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
South Dakota State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Jackrabbits averaged 78.3 points per game last season (13th in college basketball) while allowing 60.6 per outing (80th in college basketball). They had a +622 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 17.7 points per game.
- In conference play, South Dakota State put up more points (85.7 per game) than it did overall (78.3) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23, the Jackrabbits averaged 14.2 more points per game at home (86.6) than on the road (72.4).
- South Dakota State gave up 60.6 points per game at home last season, and 60.1 on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.