South Dakota vs. Northern Colorado Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the South Dakota Coyotes (1-1) and the Northern Colorado Bears (1-0) at Sanford Coyote Sports Center has a projected final score of 68-63 based on our computer prediction, with South Dakota securing the victory. Game time is at 8:00 PM on November 14.
The Coyotes fell in their last game 81-55 against Creighton on Friday.
South Dakota vs. Northern Colorado Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Sanford Coyote Sports Center in Vermillion, South Dakota
South Dakota vs. Northern Colorado Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Dakota 68, Northern Colorado 63
Other Summit Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
South Dakota Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Coyotes had a +23 scoring differential last season, putting up 69.8 points per game (86th in college basketball) and giving up 69 (290th in college basketball).
- South Dakota's offense was more effective in Summit games last year, posting 70.6 points per contest, compared to its season average of 69.8 PPG.
- The Coyotes scored 72.7 points per game at home last season, compared to 68.3 points per game in road games, a difference of 4.4 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, South Dakota gave up 64.4 points per game when playing at home. Away from home, it allowed 71.7.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.