South Dakota vs. DePaul Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest at Wintrust Arena has the DePaul Blue Demons (0-2) matching up with the South Dakota Coyotes (2-0) at 9:00 PM (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a 85-81 win for DePaul, who is a small favorite based on our model.
According to our computer prediction, South Dakota is a good bet to cover the point spread, which is listed at 8.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 151.5 total.
South Dakota vs. DePaul Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 2
- Where: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wintrust Arena
- Line: DePaul -8.5
- Point Total: 151.5
- Moneyline (To Win): DePaul -450, South Dakota +333
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
South Dakota vs. DePaul Score Prediction
- Prediction: DePaul 85, South Dakota 81
Spread & Total Prediction for South Dakota vs. DePaul
- Pick ATS: South Dakota (+8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (151.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
South Dakota Performance Insights
- South Dakota put up 69.3 points per game (235th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 73.6 points per contest (279th-ranked).
- The Coyotes pulled down 30.2 rebounds per game (266th-ranked in college basketball). They ceded 31.9 rebounds per contest (231st-ranked).
- Last season South Dakota ranked 249th in college basketball in assists, delivering 12.2 per game.
- The Coyotes ranked seventh-worst in college basketball with 9.4 forced turnovers per game. Meanwhile, they averaged 11.3 turnovers per game (122nd-ranked in college basketball).
- The Coyotes made 8.9 treys per game last season (39th-ranked in college basketball), and they had a 38.9% three-point percentage (fifth-best).
- South Dakota was 300th in the nation with 8.3 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 295th with a 35.7% shooting percentage allowed from three-point land.
- In terms of shot breakdown, South Dakota took 59.6% two-pointers (accounting for 63.6% of the team's buckets) and 40.4% threes (36.4%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.