Vikings vs. Chargers Injury Report — Week 3
Peruse the injury report for the Minnesota Vikings (0-2), which currently has five players listed on it, as the Vikings prepare for their matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers (0-2) at U.S. Bank Stadium on Sunday, September 24 at 1:00 PM .
The Vikings are coming off of a loss to the Philadelphia Eagles by the score of 34-28.
The Chargers head into the matchup after losing 27-24 to the Tennessee Titans in their last outing on September 17.
Minnesota Vikings Injury Report Today
|Christian Darrisaw||OT||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Josh Metellus||S||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Jordan Hicks||LB||Shin||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Los Angeles Chargers Injury Report Today
|Khalil Mack||OLB||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Chris Rumph II||OLB||Hamstring||Questionable|
|Mike Williams||WR||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
Other Week 3 Injury Reports
- Click here for Falcons vs Lions
- Click here for Panthers vs Seahawks
- Click here for Colts vs Ravens
- Click here for Steelers vs Raiders
- Click here for Broncos vs Dolphins
Vikings vs. Chargers Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Chargers or the Vikings with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Vikings Season Insights (2022)
- The Vikings owned the seventh-ranked offense last year (361.5 yards per game), and they were less effective on defense, ranking second-worst with 388.7 yards allowed per game.
- Minnesota sported the eighth-ranked scoring offense last season (24.9 points per game), and it was worse on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-worst with 25.1 points allowed per game.
- The Vikings had the sixth-ranked passing offense last year (263.8 passing yards per game), and they were worse on the other side of the ball, ranking second-worst with 265.6 passing yards allowed per game.
- Minnesota compiled 97.7 rushing yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 27th in the NFL. On defense, it ranked 20th, surrendering 123.1 rushing yards per game.
- The Vikings had the 12th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL last season at +2, forcing 25 turnovers (eighth in NFL) while turning it over 23 times (17th in NFL).
Vikings vs. Chargers Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Chargers (-1)
- Moneyline: Chargers (-110), Vikings (-110)
- Total: 54 points
Sign up to live bet on the Chargers-Vikings matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.