How to Watch the Wyoming vs. Appalachian State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Appalachian State Mountaineers (2-1) visit the Wyoming Cowboys (2-1) at Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
On offense, Wyoming ranks 108th in the FBS with 327.3 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 75th in total defense (363.7 yards allowed per contest). With 451 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, Appalachian State ranks 37th in the FBS in 2023. Defensively, it ranks 85th, surrendering 375.7 total yards per game.
Here we will dig into the specifics about this contest, including how to watch on CBS Sports Network.
Wyoming vs. Appalachian State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Laramie, Wyoming
- Venue: Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- USC vs Arizona State
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- UCLA vs Utah
- Texas vs Baylor
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- BYU vs Kansas
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Cal vs Washington
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- NC State vs Virginia
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Iowa vs Penn State
- UCF vs Kansas State
- SMU vs TCU
- Arkansas vs LSU
Wyoming vs. Appalachian State Key Statistics
|327.3 (107th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||451 (51st)|
|363.7 (75th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||375.7 (83rd)|
|165.3 (64th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||197.7 (30th)|
|162 (120th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||253.3 (55th)|
|5 (77th)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (31st)|
|4 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||6 (26th)|
Wyoming Stats Leaders
- Andrew Peasley has thrown for 350 yards, completing 58% of his passes and collecting five touchdowns and one interception this season. He's also run for 111 yards (37 ypg) on 21 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Sam Scott has racked up 114 yards on 18 carries while finding paydirt one time.
- Wyatt Wieland's team-high 145 yards as a receiver have come on 13 receptions (out of 22 targets) with one touchdown.
- Ayir Asante has hauled in five receptions totaling 115 yards, finding the end zone two times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- John Michael Gyllenborg's eight catches have turned into 67 yards and one touchdown.
Appalachian State Stats Leaders
- Joey Aguilar has thrown for 690 yards (230 per game) while completing 58.8% of his passes and collecting nine touchdown passes with two interceptions this season. He's also run for 63 yards with one touchdown.
- Nate Noel is his team's leading rusher with 76 carries for 422 yards, or 140.7 per game. He's found paydirt four times on the ground, as well.
- Maquel Haywood has piled up 26 carries and totaled 88 yards.
- Kaedin Robinson leads his squad with 154 receiving yards on 10 catches with two touchdowns.
- DaShaun Davis has caught nine passes and compiled 143 receiving yards (47.7 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Dalton Stroman's five grabs (on 10 targets) have netted him 100 yards (33.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Wyoming or Appalachian State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.