Texas vs. Baylor Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 23
The Texas Longhorns should win their matchup versus the Baylor Bears at 7:30 PM on Saturday, September 23, based on our computer model. If you're looking for additional projections on the final score, spread, and point total, we've got you covered below.
Looking to bet on Texas vs. Baylor? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
Texas vs. Baylor Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Baylor (+17)||Over (48.5)||Texas 30, Baylor 21|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Week 4 Predictions
- Cal vs Washington
- NC State vs Virginia
- SMU vs TCU
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Colorado vs Oregon
- UCLA vs Utah
- BYU vs Kansas
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- USC vs Arizona State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- UAB vs Georgia
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Air Force vs San Jose State
Texas Betting Info (2023)
- The Longhorns have an implied moneyline win probability of 88.9% in this contest.
- The Longhorns have one win against the spread this year.
- Texas is winless against the spread when it has played as 17-point or greater favorites (0-2).
- One Longhorns game (out of three) has hit the over this season.
- The average total for Texas games this season has been 53.5, five points higher than the total for this game.
Baylor Betting Info (2023)
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 15.4% chance of a victory for the Bears.
- The Bears are 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- One of the Bears' two games with a set total has hit the over (50%).
- The average over/under for Baylor games this season is 3.8 more points than the point total of 48.5 in this outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Longhorns vs. Bears 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.