Rockies vs. Cubs: Odds, spread, over/under - September 23
Cody Bellinger will lead the charge for the Chicago Cubs (80-74) on Saturday, September 23, when they clash with Ryan McMahon and the Colorado Rockies (56-97) at Wrigley Field at 2:20 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Cubs as -225 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Rockies +180 moneyline odds. The total for the matchup has been listed at 8.5 runs.
Rockies vs. Cubs Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV: MARQ
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Probable Pitchers: Marcus Stroman - CHC (10-8, 3.76 ERA) vs Chris Flexen - COL (1-8, 7.19 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Cubs Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+180||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're looking to wager on the Rockies and Cubs matchup but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick primer. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Rockies (+180) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $28.00 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Ryan McMahon hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Rockies|
Rockies vs. Cubs Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Cubs have won 49 out of the 88 games, or 55.7%, in which they've been favored.
- The Cubs have played as moneyline favorites of -225 or shorter in just two games this season, which they won both.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 69.2% chance of a victory for Chicago.
- The Cubs were the moneyline favorite for each of their last 10 games, and they finished 3-7 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the run total five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 137 games this season and have come away with the win 51 times (37.2%) in those contests.
- This season, the Rockies have been victorious four times in 40 chances when named as an underdog of at least +180 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Colorado and its opponents are 3-7-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
|Win NL West||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.