Rockies vs. Cubs: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Chicago Cubs will look to Seiya Suzuki for continued success at the plate when they take on Ezequiel Tovar and the Colorado Rockies on Saturday.
The Cubs are the favorite in this one, at -225, while the underdog Rockies have +180 odds to win. An 8.5-run over/under is set for the matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rockies gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rockies vs. Cubs Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV: MARQ
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rockies Recent Betting Performance
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 5-5.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Rockies and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total three times.
- The Rockies have covered the runline in all of their previous 10 contests (two of those contests had a spread. Colorado and its opponent have finished below the over/under for three straight games, with the average total set by sportsbooks during that span being 8.3.
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Rockies Odds|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Rockies|
Rockies Betting Records & Stats
- The Rockies have come away with 51 wins in the 137 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Colorado is 4-36 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +180 or more on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 35.7% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Colorado's games have gone over the total in 69 of its 152 chances.
- In 36 games with a line this season, the Rockies have a mark of 22-14-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.