Rockies vs. Cubs Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 23
Saturday's contest between the Chicago Cubs (80-74) and Colorado Rockies (56-97) matching up at Wrigley Field has a projected final score of 5-3 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Cubs, who is listed as a small favorite by our model. The game will begin at 2:20 PM ET on September 23.
The Cubs will call on Marcus Stroman (10-8) against the Rockies and Chris Flexen (1-8).
Rockies vs. Cubs Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, September 23, 2023 at 2:20 PM ET
- Where: Wrigley Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: MARQ
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Cubs Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Cubs 5, Rockies 3.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Cubs
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Discover More About This Game
Rockies Performance Insights
- The Rockies have played as the underdog in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 5-5 in those contests.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on three occasions.
- The Rockies have covered the runline in the two of their previous 10 games that had a set runline.
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 137 games this year and have walked away with the win 51 times (37.2%) in those games.
- This season, Colorado has been victorious four times in 40 chances when named as an underdog of at least +180 or longer on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 35.7% chance of pulling out a win.
- Colorado scores the 20th-most runs in baseball (678 total, 4.4 per game).
- Rockies pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.67 ERA this year, which ranks 30th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 17||Giants||L 11-10||Chris Flexen vs Sean Manaea|
|September 18||@ Padres||L 11-9||Ty Blach vs Michael Wacha|
|September 19||@ Padres||L 2-0||Ryan Feltner vs Blake Snell|
|September 20||@ Padres||L 3-2||Chase Anderson vs Seth Lugo|
|September 22||@ Cubs||L 6-0||Noah Davis vs Jameson Taillon|
|September 23||@ Cubs||-||Chris Flexen vs Marcus Stroman|
|September 24||@ Cubs||-||Ty Blach vs Javier Assad|
|September 26||Dodgers||-||Chase Anderson vs Bobby Miller|
|September 26||Dodgers||-||TBA vs TBA|
|September 27||Dodgers||-||Noah Davis vs Ryan Pepiot|
|September 28||Dodgers||-||Chris Flexen vs Clayton Kershaw|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.