How to Watch the Wyoming vs. Texas Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The No. 4 Texas Longhorns (2-0) and the Wyoming Cowboys (2-0) square off at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Texas is putting up 35.5 points per game on offense (44th in the FBS), and ranks 41st on the other side of the ball with 17 points allowed per game. In terms of total yards, Wyoming ranks 96th in the FBS (345.5 total yards per game) and 93rd on defense (387.5 total yards allowed per game).
See how to watch this game on LHN in the article below.
Wyoming vs. Texas Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: LHN
- City: Austin, Texas
- Venue: Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Penn State vs Illinois
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Army vs UTSA
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- TCU vs Houston
- Tennessee vs Florida
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
Wyoming vs. Texas Key Statistics
|345.5 (100th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||456 (51st)|
|387.5 (82nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||269 (22nd)|
|170.5 (59th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||131.5 (89th)|
|175 (110th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||324.5 (13th)|
|4 (89th)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|3 (48th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (14th)|
Wyoming Stats Leaders
- Andrew Peasley has thrown for 350 yards (175 ypg) to lead Wyoming, completing 58% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and one interception this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 111 yards (55.5 ypg) on 21 carries with one touchdown.
- Sam Scott is his team's leading rusher with 18 carries for 114 yards, or 57 per game. He's found paydirt one time on the ground, as well.
- Ayir Asante has registered three catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 96 (48 yards per game). He's been targeted six times and has two touchdowns.
- Wyatt Wieland has caught five passes and compiled 83 receiving yards (41.5 per game) with one touchdown.
- John Michael Gyllenborg's seven receptions (on eight targets) have netted him 59 yards (29.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Texas Stats Leaders
- Quinn Ewers has racked up 609 yards (304.5 ypg) on 43-of-68 passing with six touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 23 rushing yards (11.5 ypg) on 11 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Jonathon Brooks has racked up 109 yards on 26 carries while finding paydirt one time. He's also caught three passes for 46 yards (23 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- CJ Baxter has been handed the ball 16 times this year and racked up 69 yards (34.5 per game).
- Xavier Worthy's team-leading 165 yards as a receiver have come on 12 receptions (out of 20 targets) with one touchdown.
- Ja'Tavion Sanders has hauled in seven receptions totaling 158 yards, finding the end zone one time as a receiver so far this campaign.
- Adonai Mitchell has been the target of 11 passes and hauled in six receptions for 104 yards, an average of 52 yards per contest. He's found the end zone three times through the air this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Texas or Wyoming gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.