Rockies vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
On Saturday, September 16 at 2:10 PM ET, the San Francisco Giants (75-72) visit the Colorado Rockies (54-92) at Coors Field. Keaton Winn will get the ball for the Giants, while Brent Suter will take the mound for the Rockies.
Bookmakers list the Giants as -165 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Rockies +140 moneyline odds to win. The total for the matchup has been listed at 12 runs.
Rockies vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Winn - SF (1-2, 3.55 ERA) vs Suter - COL (4-3, 3.59 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on individual sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+185||Giants (-2.5)||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Rockies versus Giants game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Rockies (+140) in this matchup, means that you think the Rockies will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $24.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Ryan McMahon hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Giants vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Rockies|
Rockies vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- The Giants have won 39, or 53.4%, of the 73 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Giants have gone 15-12 (winning 55.6% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -165 or shorter.
- San Francisco has a 62.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Giants have a 5-2 record across the seven games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, San Francisco and its opponents combined to hit the over six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Rockies have been victorious in 49, or 37.7%, of the 130 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Rockies have won 29 of 91 games when listed as at least +140 or worse on the moneyline.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 4-6.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
|Win NL West||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.