Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Eagles vs. Vikings Thursday Night Football Game – Week 2
Best bets are available for when the Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) host the Minnesota Vikings (0-1) at Lincoln Financial Field on Thursday, September 14, 2023.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Eagles vs. Vikings? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|DraftKings||Click Here||First Deposit Bonus Up To $1,000|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When is Eagles vs. Vikings?
- Game Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo (Regional restrictions may apply)
Watch the NFL live all season long with Fubo!
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Philadelphia 27 - Minnesota 14
- Looking at this matchup's moneyline, the Eagles' implied win probability is 71.0%.
- The Eagles won 14 of the 16 games they were favored on the moneyline last season (87.5%).
- Philadelphia had a record of 12-1 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -245 or shorter (92.3%).
- The Vikings were underdogs five times last season and won once.
- Minnesota entered one game last season as the underdog by +200 or more and won each of those games.
Who will win? The Eagles or Vikings? Head to BetMGM and make your pick!
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS: Philadelphia (-6)
- The Eagles' record against the spread last season was 8-9-0.
- Philadelphia went 7-6 as at least 6-point favorites last year.
- The Vikings' record against the spread last season was 7-10-0.
- Minnesota went unbeaten ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 6 points or more last season.
Parlay your bets together on the Eagles vs. Vikings matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (49)
- These teams averaged a combined 53 points per game a season ago, four more points than the total of 49 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 3.7 fewer points per game (45.3) last season than this game's over/under of 49 points.
- Last season, nine of the Eagles' games went over the point total.
- In Vikings games last season, combined scoring went over the point total 11 times.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
Jalen Hurts Rushing Attempts (Our pick: 9.5/Under)
|Games||Pass YPG||Pass TDs||Rush YPG||Rush TDs|
Justin Jefferson Receptions (Our pick: 7.5/Under)
|Games||Rec. YPG||Rec. TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.