Rockies vs. Cubs: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
Cody Bellinger will lead the charge for the Chicago Cubs (78-68) on Wednesday, September 13, when they clash with Ryan McMahon and the Colorado Rockies (52-92) at Coors Field at 3:10 PM ET.
The Cubs are -190 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Rockies (+155). The total is 11.5 runs for this matchup (with -115 odds to go over and -105 odds to go under).
Rockies vs. Cubs Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Jameson Taillon - CHC (7-9, 5.47 ERA) vs Ty Blach - COL (2-1, 4.58 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Cubs Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on different sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-192||+160||-||11.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-190||+155||-||11.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the urge to bet on the Rockies' matchup versus the Cubs but aren't quite sure how to get started? We're here to assist you. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Rockies (+155) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Rockies to take down the Cubs with those odds, and the Rockies emerge with the victory, you'd get back $25.50.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Ezequiel Tovar get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Rockies Player Props|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Rockies|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies vs. Cubs Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cubs have been favorites in 80 games this season and won 47 (58.8%) of those contests.
- The Cubs have a 3-1 record (winning 75% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -190 or shorter.
- Chicago has a 65.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Cubs were favored on the moneyline for nine of their last 10 games, and they went 6-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the total two times.
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 128 games this season and have come away with the win 47 times (36.7%) in those contests.
- This season, the Rockies have come away with a win 23 times in 74 chances when named as an underdog of at least +155 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||4th|
|Win NL West||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.