How to Watch the Rockies vs. Cubs Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 13
The Chicago Cubs and Dansby Swanson will take the field against Hunter Goodman and the Colorado Rockies at Coors Field on Wednesday, with the first pitch at 3:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Rockies vs. Cubs Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Rockies Player Props|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Rockies Odds|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rockies rank 28th in Major League Baseball with just 138 home runs as a team.
- Colorado is 20th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .398 this season.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .248 this season, which ranks 16th among MLB teams.
- Colorado has scored 633 runs (4.4 per game) this season, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Rockies have an on-base percentage of .309 this season, which ranks 25th in the league.
- The Rockies are one of the least disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking 28th with an average of 9.5 strikeouts per game.
- Colorado strikes out just 7.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in MLB.
- Colorado has the 30th-ranked ERA (5.72) in the majors this season.
- The Rockies have a combined WHIP of 1.538 as a pitching staff, which is worst in baseball this season.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Rockies' Ty Blach (2-1) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed eight hits in five innings against the San Francisco Giants.
- He has started nine games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in two of them.
- Blach will look to pitch five or more innings for the fourth start in a row.
- He has four appearances with no earned runs allowed in 16 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rockies Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/8/2023||Giants||L 9-8||Away||Ty Blach||Kyle Harrison|
|9/9/2023||Giants||L 9-1||Away||Chase Anderson||Logan Webb|
|9/10/2023||Giants||L 6-3||Away||Peter Lambert||Keaton Winn|
|9/11/2023||Cubs||L 5-4||Home||Kyle Freeland||Jordan Wicks|
|9/12/2023||Cubs||W 6-4||Home||Chris Flexen||Javier Assad|
|9/13/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Ty Blach||Jameson Taillon|
|9/14/2023||Giants||-||Home||Chase Anderson||Logan Webb|
|9/15/2023||Giants||-||Home||Peter Lambert||Logan Webb|
|9/16/2023||Giants||-||Home||Kyle Freeland||Alex Cobb|
|9/18/2023||Padres||-||Away||Ty Blach||Michael Wacha|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.