Rockies vs. Cubs: Odds, spread, over/under - September 12
On Tuesday, September 12 at 8:40 PM ET, the Chicago Cubs (78-67) visit the Colorado Rockies (51-92) at Coors Field. Javier Assad will get the ball for the Cubs, while Chris Flexen will take the hill for the Rockies.
Oddsmakers list the Cubs as -185 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Rockies +150 moneyline odds to win. A 12.5-run over/under is listed for this game.
Rockies vs. Cubs Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Assad - CHC (3-3, 2.83 ERA) vs Flexen - COL (1-7, 7.36 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Cubs Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on different sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-175||+145||-||11.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||12.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the urge to put money on the Rockies' game versus the Cubs but aren't quite sure where to begin? We're here to help. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Rockies (+150) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Rockies to defeat the Cubs with those odds, and the Rockies emerge with the victory, you'd get back $25.00.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Ryan McMahon get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Rockies Player Props|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Rockies|
Rockies vs. Cubs Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cubs have won 47, or 59.5%, of the 79 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Cubs have a record of 7-3 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter (70% winning percentage).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 64.9% chance of a victory for Chicago.
- The Cubs have a 6-3 record across the nine games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the run total two times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Rockies have come away with 46 wins in the 127 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Rockies have a mark of 24-54 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||4th|
|Win NL West||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.