The Boston Celtics are 2.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Miami Heat at FTX Arena on Saturday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The Heat lead the series 3-2. The matchup's over/under is set at 209.5.
Celtics vs. Heat Odds & Info
- When: Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics Betting Records & Stats
- In 68 of 82 games this season, Boston and its opponents have gone over 209.5 points.
- Boston's games this year have an average total of 229.4, 19.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Celtics' ATS record is 45-37-0 this season.
- Boston has been the favorite in 73 games this season and won 52 (71.2%) of those contests.
- This season, Boston has won 47 of its 66 games, or 71.2%, when favored by at least -140 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 58.3% chance of a victory for the Celtics.
Heat Betting Records & Stats
- Miami has combined with its opponent to score more than 209.5 points in 63 of 82 games this season.
- Miami has a 219.3-point average over/under in its contests this season, 9.8 more points than this game's total.
- Miami has a 30-52-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Heat have been underdogs in 23 games this season and have come away with the win seven times (30.4%) in those contests.
- This season, Miami has won six of its 17 games, or 35.3%, when it is the underdog by at least +115 on the moneyline.
- Miami has an implied victory probability of 46.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
Celtics vs. Heat Over/Under Stats (Regular Season)
||Games Over 209.5
||% of Games Over 209.5
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Celtics Insights & Trends
- The Celtics have gone 5-5 over their last 10 games, with a 5-5 record against the spread during that span.
- The Celtics have hit the over in six of their last 10 games.
- Against the spread, Boston has fared better when playing at home, covering 23 times in 41 home games, and 22 times in 41 road games.
- The Celtics score 8.1 more points per game (117.9) than the Heat allow (109.8).
- Boston is 40-21 against the spread and 49-12 overall when scoring more than 109.8 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Additional Heat Insights & Trends
- Miami has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 6-4 overall over its past 10 contests.
- The Heat have hit the over in six of their last 10 games.
- In 2022-23 against the spread, Miami has a lower winning percentage at home (.341, 14-27-0 record) than on the road (.390, 16-25-0).
- The Heat put up an average of 109.5 points per game, just 1.9 fewer points than the 111.4 the Celtics allow.
- Miami has put together a 17-17 ATS record and a 26-8 overall record in games it scores more than 111.4 points.
Celtics vs. Heat Betting Splits
Celtics and Heat Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Celtics vs. Heat Point Insights
||Points Scored (PG)
||NBA Rank (PPG)
||ATS Record Scoring AVG+
||Overall Record Scoring AVG+
||Points Allowed (PG)
||NBA Rank (PAPG)
||ATS Record Allowing < AVG
||Overall Record Allowing < AVG
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.