Rockies vs. Marlins: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Kyle Freeland takes the mound for the Colorado Rockies on Thursday at Coors Field against Bryan De La Cruz and the Miami Marlins. First pitch is at 3:10 PM ET.
The Marlins are the favorite in this one, at -125, while the underdog Rockies have +105 odds to upset. The game's total is set at 11 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rockies gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rockies vs. Marlins Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rockies Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 4-4.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Rockies and their foes are 5-5-0 in their last 10 contests.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a runline in any of the Rockies' past 10 contests.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies Betting Records & Stats
- The Rockies have won in 18, or 45%, of the 40 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Colorado has entered 35 games this season as the underdog by +105 or more and is 15-20 in those contests.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 48.8% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Colorado and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 21 of its 49 opportunities.
- The Rockies are 2-1-0 against the spread in their three games that had a posted line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.