Rockies vs. Marlins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 7:41 AM MDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 12:41 PM MDT
Thursday's contest features the Colorado Rockies (21-29) and the Miami Marlins (25-25) matching up at Coors Field in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 6-4 win for the Rockies according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 3:10 PM ET on May 25.
The probable pitchers are Braxton Garrett (1-2) for the Marlins and Kyle Freeland (4-5) for the Rockies.
Rockies vs. Marlins Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rockies vs. Marlins Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Rockies 6, Marlins 5.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Marlins
- Total Prediction: Under 11 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Performance Insights
- The Rockies have played as the underdog in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 4-4 in those contests.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, Colorado and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The last 10 Rockies matchups have not had a runline posted by bookmakers.
- The Rockies have been victorious in 18, or 45%, of the 40 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Colorado has a mark of 15-20 in contests where bookmakers favor it by +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 48.8% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Colorado is the No. 15 offense in the majors, scoring 4.4 runs per game (220 total runs).
- The Rockies have pitched to a 5.02 ERA this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 20||@ Rangers||L 11-5||Kyle Freeland vs Jon Gray|
|May 21||@ Rangers||L 13-3||Connor Seabold vs Andrew Heaney|
|May 22||Marlins||W 5-3||Chase Anderson vs Edward Cabrera|
|May 23||Marlins||W 5-4||Austin Gomber vs Eury Pérez|
|May 24||Marlins||L 10-2||Karl Kauffmann vs Sandy Alcantara|
|May 25||Marlins||-||Kyle Freeland vs Braxton Garrett|
|May 26||Mets||-||Connor Seabold vs Max Scherzer|
|May 27||Mets||-||Chase Anderson vs Justin Verlander|
|May 28||Mets||-||Austin Gomber vs Tylor Megill|
|May 29||@ Diamondbacks||-||Karl Kauffmann vs Ryne Nelson|
|May 30||@ Diamondbacks||-||Kyle Freeland vs Zac Gallen|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.