Rockies vs. Marlins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 12:42 PM MDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 5:41 PM MDT
Wednesday's contest between the Colorado Rockies (21-28) and Miami Marlins (24-25) going head to head at Coors Field has a projected final score of 6-5 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Rockies, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will begin at 8:40 PM ET on May 24.
The Marlins will give the nod to Sandy Alcantara (1-5) versus the Rockies and Karl Kauffmann (0-1).
Rockies vs. Marlins Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Rockies vs. Marlins Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Rockies 6, Marlins 5.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Marlins
- Total Prediction: Over 10.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Marlins vs Rockies|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Performance Insights
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have posted a mark of 4-4.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Colorado and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total four times.
- The Rockies' previous 10 matchups have not had a spread set by oddsmakers.
- The Rockies have won in 18, or 46.2%, of the 39 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Colorado has a win-loss record of 10-18 when favored by +135 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Rockies have an implied victory probability of 42.6% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Colorado scores the 14th-most runs in baseball (218 total, 4.4 per game).
- The Rockies have the 27th-ranked ERA (4.91) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 19||@ Rangers||L 7-2||Karl Kauffmann vs Martín Pérez|
|May 20||@ Rangers||L 11-5||Kyle Freeland vs Jon Gray|
|May 21||@ Rangers||L 13-3||Connor Seabold vs Andrew Heaney|
|May 22||Marlins||W 5-3||Chase Anderson vs Edward Cabrera|
|May 23||Marlins||W 5-4||Austin Gomber vs Eury Pérez|
|May 24||Marlins||-||Karl Kauffmann vs Sandy Alcantara|
|May 25||Marlins||-||Kyle Freeland vs Braxton Garrett|
|May 26||Mets||-||Connor Seabold vs Max Scherzer|
|May 27||Mets||-||Chase Anderson vs Justin Verlander|
|May 28||Mets||-||Austin Gomber vs Tylor Megill|
|May 29||@ Diamondbacks||-||Karl Kauffmann vs Ryne Nelson|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.