Jurickson Profar Player Prop Bets: Rockies vs. Marlins - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 11:29 AM MDT
Jurickson Profar -- with a slugging percentage of .667 in his past 10 games, including two home runs -- will be in action for the Colorado Rockies against the Miami Marlins, with Eury Perez on the hill, on May 23 at 8:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he racked up two extra-base hits (2-for-4 with two doubles and two RBI) against the Marlins.
Jurickson Profar Game Info & Props vs. the Marlins
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Marlins Starter: Eury Pérez
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +185)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +165)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jurickson Profar? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Jurickson Profar At The Plate
- Profar is hitting .255 with 11 doubles, five home runs and 20 walks.
- Profar is batting .409 during his last games and is riding a four-game hitting streak.
- In 68.3% of his games this season (28 of 41), Profar has picked up at least one hit, and in 12 of those games (29.3%) he recorded at least two.
- He has homered in 9.8% of his games in 2023, and 2.7% of his trips to the plate.
- In 29.3% of his games this season, Profar has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 12.2% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 17 of 41 games (41.5%), including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jurickson Profar Home/Away Batting Splits
|16 (76.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (60%)|
|7 (33.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (25%)|
|10 (47.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35%)|
|2 (9.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (30%)|
Marlins Pitching Rankings
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Marlins pitching staff ranks fifth in the league.
- The Marlins' 4.47 team ERA ranks 21st among all league pitching staffs.
- The Marlins rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (58 total, 1.2 per game).
- Perez (1-0) gets the start for the Marlins, his third of the season.
- In his last appearance on Thursday, the right-hander tossed five innings against the Washington Nationals, giving up one earned run while surrendering three hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.