Bruce Brown NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Nuggets vs. Lakers - May 22
The Denver Nuggets, Bruce Brown included, will be in action at 8:30 PM on Monday against the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
If you'd like to make predictions on Brown's performance, we break down his available prop bets, using stats and trends, below.
Bruce Brown Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Bruce Brown's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Nuggets vs Lakers Additional Info
Bruce Brown Insights vs. the Lakers
- Brown has taken 9.3 shots per game this season and made 4.5 per game, which account for 10.5% and 10.0%, respectively, of his team's total.
- He's put up 3.2 threes per game, or 9.9% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Brown's opponents, the Lakers, have one of the NBA's fastest tempos, ranking second with 104.8 possessions per game, while his Nuggets rank 27th in possessions per game with 99.5.
- The Lakers give up 116.6 points per game, 20th-ranked in the NBA.
- On the boards, the Lakers have allowed 44.9 rebounds per contest, which puts them 25th in the NBA.
- The Lakers give up 25.7 assists per game, 15th-ranked in the NBA.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Lakers have given up 12.5 makes per game, 18th in the NBA.
Bruce Brown vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Brown or any of his Nuggets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.