Aaron Gordon NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Nuggets vs. Lakers - May 22
Aaron Gordon and the rest of the Denver Nuggets hit the court versus the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Playoffs on Monday, at 8:30 PM ET.
In this article we will look at Gordon's prop bets, using stats to help you make good predictions.
Aaron Gordon Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Aaron Gordon's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Nuggets vs Lakers Additional Info
Aaron Gordon Insights vs. the Lakers
- Gordon is responsible for attempting 10.7% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 11.2 per game.
- He's attempted 2.5 threes per game, or 6.8% of his team's shots from beyond the arc this season.
- Gordon's opponents, the Lakers, have one of the fastest offensive tempos, ranking second, averaging 104.8 possessions per game, while his Nuggets average 99.5 per game, which ranks 27th among NBA teams.
- Defensively, the Lakers are ranked 20th in the league, giving up 116.6 points per game.
- Giving up 44.9 rebounds per game, the Lakers are the 25th-ranked squad in the league.
- Allowing 25.7 assists per contest, the Lakers are the 15th-ranked team in the league.
- Giving up 12.5 made 3-pointers per contest, the Lakers are the 18th-ranked team in the NBA.
Aaron Gordon vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Gordon or any of his Nuggets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.