Rockies vs. Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 6:09 AM MDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 12:08 PM MDT
The Texas Rangers (28-17) will look to Marcus Semien, on a 10-game hitting streak, against the Colorado Rockies (19-27) at 2:35 PM ET on Sunday, at Globe Life Field.
The Rangers will look to Andrew Heaney (2-3) against the Rockies and Connor Seabold (1-0).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Rockies vs. Rangers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Heaney - TEX (2-3, 4.71 ERA) vs Seabold - COL (1-0, 5.14 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
|Rangers vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Connor Seabold
- Seabold (1-0) takes the mound first for the Rockies in his fourth start of the season. He has a 5.14 ERA in 28 2/3 innings pitched, with 20 strikeouts.
- In his most recent appearance on Tuesday against the Cincinnati Reds, the righty threw 4 1/3 innings, giving up four earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- The 27-year-old has a 5.14 ERA and 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings over 10 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .316 to opposing batters.
- Seabold is trying to secure his third start of five or more innings this season in this matchup.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Andrew Heaney
- The Rangers will hand the ball to Heaney (2-3) for his ninth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run and allowed four hits in six innings pitched against the Oakland Athletics on Sunday.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 4.71, a 2.61 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.190 in eight games this season.
- He's looking to extend his two-game quality start streak.
- Heaney has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.