How to Watch the Rockies vs. Rangers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 7:13 AM MDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 12:11 PM MDT
The Texas Rangers and Adolis Garcia head into the final of a three-game series against Elias Diaz and the Colorado Rockies on Sunday at Globe Life Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rockies vs. Rangers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Rockies Prediction|
|Rangers vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rockies' 37 home runs rank 26th in MLB this season.
- Colorado is 17th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .397 this season.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .257 this season, which ranks 11th among MLB teams.
- Colorado ranks 14th in the majors with 205 total runs scored this season.
- The Rockies have the 17th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.316).
- The Rockies rank 14th in strikeouts per game (8.6) among MLB offenses.
- Colorado has a 7.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- Colorado pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.78 ERA this year, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Rockies have a combined 1.456 WHIP as a pitching staff, third-highest in MLB.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Rockies' Connor Seabold (1-0) will make his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed eight hits in 4 1/3 innings against the Cincinnati Reds.
- Seabold has made two starts of five or more innings in three chances this season, and averages 2.8 frames when he pitches.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rockies Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/15/2023||Reds||W 9-8||Home||Connor Seabold||Hunter Greene|
|5/16/2023||Reds||L 3-1||Home||Chase Anderson||Brandon Williamson|
|5/17/2023||Reds||W 11-6||Home||Austin Gomber||Graham Ashcraft|
|5/19/2023||Rangers||L 7-2||Away||Karl Kauffmann||Martín Pérez|
|5/20/2023||Rangers||L 11-5||Away||Kyle Freeland||Jon Gray|
|5/21/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Connor Seabold||Andrew Heaney|
|5/22/2023||Marlins||-||Home||Chase Anderson||Edward Cabrera|
|5/23/2023||Marlins||-||Home||Austin Gomber||Eury Pérez|
|5/25/2023||Marlins||-||Home||Kyle Freeland||Braxton Garrett|
|5/26/2023||Mets||-||Home||Connor Seabold||Max Scherzer|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.