Petra Kvitova 2023 French Open Odds
After bowing out in the round of 64 of the Mutua Madrid Open in her last tournament (losing to Jule Niemeier), Petra Kvitova will start the French Open versus Elisabetta Cocciaretto (in the round of 128). Kvitova is +12500 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Kvitova at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Kvitova's Next Match
In the round of 128 of the French Open, on Monday, May 29 (at 5:00 AM ET), Kvitova will play Cocciaretto.
Kvitova currently has odds of -130 to win her next match versus Cocciaretto. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Petra Kvitova Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +2000
- French Open odds to win: +12500
Want to bet on Kvitova? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Kvitova is coming off a loss in the Round of 64 at the Mutua Madrid Open, at the hands of No. 67-ranked Niemeier, 6-7, 1-6.
- In 15 tournaments over the past 12 months, Kvitova has gone 33-13 and has won a pair of titles.
- Kvitova is 0-1 on clay over the past year, with no tournament wins.
- Kvitova has played 21.8 games per match in her 46 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- In her one match on a clay surface over the past year, Kvitova has averaged 20.0 games.
- Kvitova, over the past year, has won 77.0% of her service games and 31.2% of her return games.
- Kvitova has claimed 36.4% of her service games on clay over the past 12 months and 33.3% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.