Lauren Davis 2023 French Open Odds
Lauren Davis will begin action in the French Open against Lin Zhu (in the round of 128). In her previous match she was defeated by Anna Blinkova in the semifinals after a good performance at the Internationaux de Strasbourg. Davis is +40000 to win at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Davis at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Davis' Next Match
Davis will open up at the French Open by meeting Zhu in the round of 128 on Monday, May 29 (at 5:00 AM ET).
Davis is currently listed at -275 to win her next contest against Zhu. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Lauren Davis Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +40000
Want to bet on Davis? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Davis most recently played on May 26, 2023, a 2-6, 2-6 defeat by No. 66-ranked Blinkova in the semifinals of the Internationaux de Strasbourg.
- Davis is 24-21 over the past year, with one tournament title.
- Davis is 3-6 on clay over the past year, with no tournament titles.
- Over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Davis has played 45 matches and 21.3 games per match.
- In her nine matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Davis has averaged 21.4 games.
- Davis, over the past year, has won 62.4% of her service games and 34.6% of her return games.
- On clay over the past year, Davis has been victorious in 54.2% of her service games and 33.0% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.