Rockies Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Right now, the Colorado Rockies (26-35) are ranked 27th in Major League Baseball (among the bottom half), with odds of +100000 to win the World Series. To win the NL West, the Rockies' odds are +25000.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Rockies MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||27th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
|To Win the NL West||+25000||-||(+25000, bet $100 to win $25000)|
Think the Rockies can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies Standings Information
The Rockies are 9.5 games behind in the NL West, and 6.5 games back in the Wild Card standings.
|2||Los Angeles Dodgers||-|
|3||San Francisco Giants||5.5|
|4||San Diego Padres||7.5|
Rockies Team Stats
- The 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Rockies pitching staff ranks last in MLB.
- Colorado's 5.11 team ERA ranks 29th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies are 8-2 this season in games when they hit at least two home runs.
- Colorado has gone 9-4 in its 13 games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Rockies are 7-7 in the 14 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Colorado has gone 15-7 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies Next Game Information
Rockies Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Kris Bryant||+15000||-||-||.263/.346/.374 5 HR 17 RBI|
|C.J. Cron||+20000||-||-||.228/.277/.426 6 HR 20 RBI|
|Charlie Blackmon||+20000||-||-||.276/.357/.443 5 HR 24 RBI|
|Ryan McMahon||+25000||-||-||.258/.335/.479 9 HR 34 RBI|
|Ezequiel Tovar||+25000||-||+10000||.247/.294/.404 4 HR 23 RBI|
|Kyle Freeland||-||+15000||-||4-7 4.06 ERA 5.6 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Rockies gear at Fanatics!
Rockies' Top Players
- Charlie Blackmon has a .276/.357/.443 slash line this year, with five homers, 24 RBI, 31 runs scored, and a 8.6% walk rate.
- This season, Ryan McMahon owns a .258/.335/.479 triple slash, with nine homers, 34 RBI, 31 runs scored, and a 10.5% walk rate. In addition, he has recorded four steals.
- At the dish, Elias Diaz has put up a .837 OPS, batting .309/.362/.475 with 12 doubles, six home runs, 15 walks and 34 RBI. He has also swiped one base.
- Jurickson Profar has registered a .229/.309/.371 slash line with 12 doubles, five home runs, 25 walks and 23 RBI this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.