Rockies Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Colorado Rockies (58-103) have the 15th-ranked odds in Major League Baseball to win the World Series, at +100000 as of October 1. To win the NL West, the Rockies' odds are +100000 (fifth in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Rockies MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||15th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
|To Win the NL West||+100000||-||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Rockies can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies Standings Information
The Rockies are well behind in both the NL West (41.0 games) and the Wild Card standings (26.0 games).
|1||Los Angeles Dodgers||-|
|3||San Diego Padres||18|
|4||San Francisco Giants||20|
Rockies Team Stats
- The Rockies pitching staff ranks last in the majors with a collective 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Colorado's 5.75 team ERA ranks last among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies have a 20-18 record this season in games when they hit two or more homers.
- Colorado has racked up at least five extra-base hits in 29 games this season, and has gone 15-14 in those outings.
- The Rockies are 12-16 in the 28 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Colorado has gone 35-15 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Rockies Next Game Information
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rockies vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rockies vs Twins Player Props|
|Rockies vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rockies vs Twins|
|Rockies vs Twins Odds|
|Rockies vs Twins Prediction|
Rockies Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Kris Bryant||+20000||-||-||.236/.314/.370 10 HR 31 RBI|
|Charlie Blackmon||+20000||-||-||.282/.368/.446 8 HR 40 RBI|
|Ryan McMahon||+25000||-||-||.241/.324/.434 23 HR 70 RBI|
|Brendan Rodgers||+25000||-||-||.264/.319/.397 4 HR 20 RBI|
|Ezequiel Tovar||+25000||-||+15000||.255/.289/.411 15 HR 73 RBI|
|Kyle Freeland||-||+15000||-||6-14 5.03 ERA 5.4 K/9|
Rockies' Top Players
- Ryan McMahon has helped lead the team's offense this season, batting .241/.324/.434 with 31 doubles, three triples, 23 home runs, 68 walks and 70 RBI.
- This season, Ezequiel Tovar has posted a .700 OPS, hitting .255/.289/.411 with 37 doubles, 15 home runs, 25 walks and 73 RBI. He has also swiped 11 bases.
- At the dish, Nolan Jones, one of the club's better offensive contributors, is batting .294 with a .386 OBP, 19 home runs, 59 runs, and 61 RBI, also including 19 stolen bases.
- Charlie Blackmon has hit .282/.368/.446 with eight home runs, 40 RBI, and a 9.6% walk rate so far this year. He has also collected four steals.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.