South Dakota State vs. USC Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Friday's game at Cassell Coliseum has the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (28-5) matching up with the USC Trojans (21-9) at 8:00 PM ET (on March 17). Our computer prediction projects a close 66-64 win for South Dakota State, so it should be a tight matchup.
The Jackrabbits are coming off of a 93-51 victory against Omaha in their most recent outing on Tuesday.
South Dakota State vs. USC Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Cassell Coliseum in Blacksburg, Virginia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNews
South Dakota State vs. USC Score Prediction
- Prediction: South Dakota State 66, USC 64
South Dakota State Schedule Analysis
- The Jackrabbits' signature victory of the season came against the Louisville Cardinals, a top 50 team (No. 21), according to our computer rankings. The Jackrabbits secured the 65-55 neutral-site win on November 21.
- South Dakota State has tied for the 11th-most Quadrant 4 wins in the nation (18).
South Dakota State 2022-23 Best Wins
- 65-55 over Louisville (No. 21) on November 21
- 63-62 at home over Mississippi State (No. 44) on November 14
- 80-69 at home over Northern Iowa (No. 51) on December 3
- 82-78 over Kansas State (No. 66) on December 10
- 75-57 on the road over North Dakota (No. 172) on February 2
South Dakota State Performance Insights
- The Jackrabbits have a +629 scoring differential, topping opponents by 19.1 points per game. They're putting up 79.4 points per game, 10th in college basketball, and are allowing 60.3 per outing to rank 77th in college basketball.
- In conference action, South Dakota State is averaging more points (85.4 per game) than it is overall (79.4) in 2022-23.
- The Jackrabbits score 86.6 points per game at home, and 73.5 away.
- South Dakota State is giving up more points at home (60.6 per game) than away (59).
- The Jackrabbits are averaging 85 points per contest in their past 10 games, which is 5.6 more than their average for the season (79.4).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.