How to Watch the Maryland vs. Holy Cross Game: Women's Basketball Streaming & TV Channel Info for the NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 7:14 AM MDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 12:11 PM MDT
The No. 2 Maryland Terrapins (25-6) play the No. 15 Holy Cross Crusaders (24-8) in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday, beginning at 2:30 PM.
Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we provide all the info you need to watch this matchup on fuboTV.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch women's and men's college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Maryland Women's Basketball Game Live Stream & TV Channel Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: Xfinity Center in College Park, Maryland
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch women's college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Maryland vs. Holy Cross Scoring Comparison
- The Crusaders' 61.8 points per game are 7.1 fewer points than the 68.9 the Terrapins give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.9 points, Holy Cross is 3-1.
- Maryland's record is 8-0 when it gives up fewer than 61.8 points.
- The Terrapins average 24.2 more points per game (79) than the Crusaders give up (54.8).
- Maryland is 24-5 when scoring more than 54.8 points.
- Holy Cross has a 21-8 record when allowing fewer than 79 points.
- The Terrapins shoot 44.1% from the field, 4.1% higher than the Crusaders allow defensively.
- The Crusaders shoot 52.3% from the field, 11.3% higher than the Terrapins concede.
|2/24/2023||@ Ohio State||W 76-74||Value City Arena|
|3/3/2023||Illinois||W 73-58||Target Center|
|3/4/2023||Iowa||L 89-84||Target Center|
|3/17/2023||Holy Cross||-||Xfinity Center|
Holy Cross Schedule
|3/6/2023||American||W 73-44||Hart Recreation Center|
|3/9/2023||Lehigh||W 71-54||Hart Recreation Center|
|3/12/2023||@ Boston University||W 66-61||Case Gym|
|3/17/2023||@ Maryland||-||Xfinity Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.